Purple Pod is an Irish owned web development firm serving a global market of clients ranging from start-up to blue chip companies. Purple Pod is committed to providing excellence in client services through pursuit of excellence in our core strengths:
- Board range of advanced development skills
- Many years of expertise in developing solutions
- Experience in managing projects of any degree of complexity
Our ability to successfully manage and personally deliver every aspect of a project combined with the reliability and functionality provided by our proprietary in-house content management systems make us the ideal choice, resulting in faster turnaround and lower costs for our customers.
Purple Pod has the ability to draw from an experienced base of personnel whilst maintaining a personalised form of business liaison. The ultimate in consultation, skill diversity and adaptability to meet client expectations are the stand out strengths of Purple Pod.
The Man Behind The Brand
Mark Gaffney is Purple Pod’s Founder and Principle; Mark is a serial entrepreneur with business in his blood, he was employed by Creative Labs and after a string of promotions he joined the European IT department, which gave him access to the technology and knowledge required to successfully launch his first venture in the IT world.
Mark has over 15 years of entrepreneurial experience in the development and management of bespoke solutions for a diverse range of clients. He founded and holds board level positions at number of companies in the IT space including:
- The DG Group which has recently been acquired by a major Irish franchise
- 21CMS which succesfully raised both Venture Capital and Enterprise Ireland’s High Potential Start-up Unit funding to develop its bespoke website management and digital marketing system